Clearing Emotional Blocks
“The more that you trust and believe in angels, the more they will pour their blessings upon you.”
~ Denise Linn
What are Emotional Blockages?
Emotional blockages are created by negative experiences, unresolved emotions, self-limiting beliefs, and self-defeating behaviours. Suppressed emotions like sadness, fear, anger, resentment, shame and guilt are dense and heavy, and they block the free-flow of your life force energy.
Your emotional body holds on to suppressed emotions until you allow them to move, by expressing them. Until released, heavy emotions hinder you from raising your vibrational frequency, and can result in physical ailments such as anxiety, migraines, ulcers, chronic pain, and other forms of illness. A healthy emotional body vibrates at a high speed, and it attracts light, which is what raises consciousness.
How Your Mind Works
Your mind is divided into three parts: the conscious, subconscious, and the unconscious mind. The conscious mind is responsible for logical thinking, and it stores your temporary memory. Your subconscious mind is your emotional mind. It is the storehouse of all your emotions, beliefs, memories, and experiences. Your unconscious mind is responsible for your body’s automatic responses and behaviours.
Clearing Emotional Blocks Involves Working On:
• Your body – through deep relaxation.
• Your conscious mind (intellect) – through awareness.
• Your subconscious mind (emotions) – through acceptance.
• Your unconscious mind (automatic responses) – through deliberate change.• Spiritual transformation - through observing the effects of your choices.
Clearing an Emotional Block
1. Get Quiet: Relax and take some slow, deep breaths. Breathe in for 4 seconds, hold for 4 seconds, breathe out for 4 seconds, hold for 4 seconds, and repeat. As you start to feel relaxed, feel your mind enter a trance-like state, and begin to sense towards an emotional blockage.
2. Find an Emotional Block: Search through your body until you are drawn to an emotional clog. It will typically be a tight, sore, stiff or numb spot in your body.
3. Focus: Concentrate upon this blocked spot in your body and use your imagination to create an intention to heal, say a prayer, or ask for intuitive/spiritual/angelic ideas about how to best clear the block.
Ask Your Angels For Help
A direct approach to blockage removal, if you are so inclined, would simply be to ask your angels, your God or Goddess, or your spiritual helpers for support. Just keep in mind that spiritual answers may not be direct. Look for signs and symbols in your daily life, open up a book and point to a sentence, pull a tarot card, or wait for an answer to pop unexpectedly into your mind.
Heal Depression with
Free Course! Explore three simple but profound intuitive art and writing exercises to help you to heal your shadow, amplify your intuition, and access inspiration!
I will never sell your information, for any reason, and you can opt out at any time!