100 Days of Art Journal Therapy
This comprehensive expressive arts e-course will support you to emotionally heal depression through the daily "symbol release" of spontaneous art and writing. Learn how to live your life with inspiration instead of emotional pain with diverse depth-oriented expressive art directives and writing prompts.
Prompts are delivered via 100 in-depth art and writing PDF worksheets over 100 days.
Emotionally Release Through Expressive Art and Writing
Is it possible to live your life from inspiration instead of depression? Absolutely! It just takes practice. This in-depth daily e-course will support you to emotionally heal through daily spontaneous imagery paired with in-depth writing prompts.
Traditional therapy can fail to address your deepest dilemmas when it does not access your visionary potentials. To heal the deepest roots of depression you will need to gain access to the inspiring and encouraging imagery that arises from your creative unconscious mind.
Expressive Arts Directives 1-50
1. Write Your Pain a Letter
2. Define Your Values
3. Collage Your Appreciation
4. Collage and Draw Your Inner Critic
5. Growing Through Problems
6. Journal Meditation for Increasing Self-Love
7. Collage Your Emotional Set-Point
8. Dialogue Balloon Collage
9. Heal Your Blocks to Success
10. Gestural Paste
11. Found Poetry Collage
12. Collage Who You Admire
13. Word Collage
14. Expressive Still Life Drawing
15. Collage a Mandala
16. Intuitive Drawing
17. Expressive Self-Portrait
18. Intuitive Watercolor Painting
19. Collage Your Stillness
20. Fabric Assemblage
21. Paint a Spontaneous Tree
22. Paint Spontaneous Circles
23. Resolving Fear Through Collage
24. Spontaneous Painting
25. Paint Abstract Shapes
26. Collage Together Past Paintings and Drawings
27. Fine Art Collage
28. Draw Your Soul Essence
29. Meditate on Colour
30. Collage Cards for Self-Discovery
31. Paint Watercolour Drops
32. Free Form Watercolour
33. Mandala Colouring Therapy
34. Exploring Difficult Emotions Through Intuitive Painting
35. Visual Journaling
36. Active Imagination Journaling
37. Draw and Journal Your Anger
38. Colour Body Mapping
39. Body Stories with Collage
40. Painting with Music
41. Reflective Writing
42. Scribble Drawing
43. Healing Grief Through Art and Journaling
44. Map of Consciousness Collage
45. Healing Traumatic Memories with Embodied Writing
46. Portal of Possibilities with Collage
47. Transforming Your Inner Brat
48. Free Association Pastel Drawing
49. Meditate on an Intuitive Zendoodle
50. Unburdening the Past
Expressive Arts Directives 51-100
51. Journal Process for Healing Your Inner Demons
52. Journaling Through Emotional Overwhelm
53. Exploring Mixed Feelings Through Embodied Storytelling
54. A Journal Process for Healing Negative Core Beliefs
55. Understanding Physical Illness
56. An Emotional Approach to Healing Illness
57. Create a Mandala for Healing
58. Setting Higher Intentions
59. How to Make an Altered Book
60. Processing Trauma Through Altered Book Making
61. The Art of Setting Boundaries
62. Healing Grief with Expressive Drawing
63. Explore Age Regression
64. Self-Soothing for Emotional Overwhelm
65. Processing Difficult Emotions
66. Create an Experimental Art Journal
67. Art Journaling for Healing Trauma
68. Restoring Passion Through Expressive Movement
69. Art Therapy for Post-Traumatic Stress
70. Exposure Journal Therapy to Reduce Fear
71. Understanding Transpersonal Therapy
72. Mindfulness for Obsessive Compulsive Tendencies
73. Healing Perfectionism
74. Physical Repetition to Calm Anxiety
75. Spontaneous Collage Scrap Journal
76. Freedom from Shame
77. Healing Your Core Wound
78. 100 Faces Journal Project
79. Intuitive Found Poetry
80. Express Your Vulnerable Inner Child
81. Healing Negative Intentions
82. Healing Sexual Distortions
83. Cultivate Concentration with Zen Painting
84. Practicing Forgiveness
85. Understanding Your Unconscious Mind
86. Understand Your Defense Mechanisms
87. Writing Healing Stories
88. Develop Heart Awareness by Writing Your Life Review
89. Integrating Your Shadow
90. Resolving Childhood Emotional Needs -
91. Write Your Own Fairy Tale
92. Journaling to Cultivate Joy
93. Keeping an Aspiration Journal
94. How to Heal Emotional Pain
95. Exploring Empowered Anger
96. Healing Fixations
97. Healing from Patterns of Emotional Abuse
98. Resolving Inner Conflict
99. Understanding Your Protector Selves
100. Positive Life Creation
A Course Participant Shares:
"I just want you to know that 100 Days Art Journal Therapy is the single most helpful thing I have done in treating depression, and I have a pretty amazing psychiatrist and therapist already.
You just explain things in a way that resonates with me on the deepest level. You truly are amazing, and I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for doing the work that you do. You will never know just how much your course has changed my life."
"It’s definitely not too late in life to dig deep, sort through, do some purging to refresh your inner being."
"When I started 100 Days of Art Journal Therapy I was very depressed. I was extremely pleased with the content, the artwork, the prompts and the mindful order of the days.
I have loved all the reading, writing and collaging - sometimes through tears and sometimes through outrageous laughter. My life is better for this therapeutic practice.
In thinking about where I started and where I am now, I am delighted with my progress.
I have begun socializing, going out to events of interest to me, and I am now playing music in my home again.
It’s definitely not too late in life to dig deep, sort through, do some purging to refresh your inner being. I am so much lighter."
You are the Change!
Because conventional psychology only works to heal on the level of the conscious cognitive mind, it does not often address the deeper roots of depression which is your disconnection from your authentic nature.
The simple fact is: you are both a conditioned human, and you have innate authenticity.
In this split between your conditioned mind and soul's truth, you will suffer psychologically and emotionally. Yet, you can access to the unconscious wellspring of symbolic imagery that will show you how to heal depression, and how to live into your highest potential.
"The course exceeded my expectations!"
"I have been making internal progress with healing trauma and wanted some physical support. I do not have the money for a therapist so I thought this might be helpful. The course exceeded my expectations!"
This course is for you if:
1. You are a creative and spiritually sensitive woman who struggles with depression.
2. You are an artist who wants to take your creative practice into realms of deeper psychological understanding and emotional healing.
3. You are feeling stuck in the same boring, uninspired ways of doing things, and long to develop spontaneity in order to gain higher insight.
4. You want to explore an in-depth creative path to personal development and emotional healing.
5. You are a facilitator or therapist who wants to explore your own personal process through a wide variety of daily creative practices such as intuitive drawing and painting, spontaneous collage, storytelling, poetry, and authentic movement, in order to more deeply implement the processes with your clients and students.
A week's worth of self-guided art journal therapy is worth more than 3 months of face-to-face...it is free of external influence/judgment."
"I’m loving this course. I see it as a facilitated journey into one’s self to help navigate unfamiliar territory. I’ve been in face-to-face therapy with a clinical psychologist for 3 years and believe that a week's worth of this self-guided art journal therapy is worth more than 3 months of face-to-face. The beauty of this is that is truly between you and yourself. It teaches skills, it provokes thought, it activates intuition, facilitates mind exploration and is free of external influence/judgment."
Ready to heal your depression through authentic self-expression?
Art making processes include 100 days of intuitive drawing and painting, spontaneous collage, zen doodling for self-exploration, altered bookmaking, found poetry, wordplay, exploratory writing exercises and so much more.