Emotional Release Through Expressive Art and Writing
Is it possible to live your life from inspiration instead of depression? Absolutely! It just takes practice. This in-depth daily e-course will support you to emotionally heal through daily spontaneous imagery paired with in-depth writing prompts.
Traditional therapy can fail to address your deepest dilemmas when it does not access your visionary potentials. To heal the deepest roots of depression you will need to gain access to the inspiring and encouraging imagery that arises from your creative unconscious mind.
"When I started 100 Days of Art Journal Therapy I was very depressed. I was extremely pleased with the content, the artwork, the prompts and the mindful order of the days.
I have loved all the reading, writing and collaging - sometimes through tears and sometimes through outrageous laughter. My life is better for this therapeutic practice.
In thinking about where I started and where I am now, I am delighted with my progress.
I have begun socializing, going out to events of interest to me, and I am now playing music in my home again.
It’s definitely not too late in life to dig deep, sort through, do some purging to refresh your inner being. I am so much lighter."
You are the Change
Because conventional psychology only works to heal on the level of the conscious cognitive mind, it does not often address the deeper roots of depression which is your disconnection from your authentic nature.
The simple fact is: you are both a conditioned human, and you have innate authenticity.
In this split between your conditioned mind and soul's truth, you will suffer psychologically and emotionally. Yet, you can access to the unconscious wellspring of symbolic imagery that will show you how to heal depression, and how to live into your highest potential.
"I have been making internal progress with healing trauma and wanted some physical support. I do not have the money for a therapist so I thought this might be helpful. The course exceeded my expectations!"
This course is for you if:
1. You are a creative and spiritually sensitive woman who struggles with depression.
2. You are an artist who wants to take your creative practice into realms of deeper psychological understanding and emotional healing.
3. You are feeling stuck in the same boring, uninspired ways of doing things, and long to develop spontaneity in order to gain higher insight.
4. You want to explore an in-depth creative path to personal development and emotional healing.
5. You are a facilitator or therapist who wants to explore your own personal process through a wide variety of daily creative practices such as intuitive drawing and painting, spontaneous collage, storytelling, poetry, and authentic movement, in order to more deeply implement the processes with your clients and students.
"I’m loving this course. I see it as a facilitated journey into one’s self to help navigate unfamiliar territory. I’ve been in face-to-face therapy with a clinical psychologist for 3 years and believe that a week's worth of this self-guided art journal therapy is worth more than 3 months of face-to-face. The beauty of this is that is truly between you and yourself. It teaches skills, it provokes thought, it activates intuition, facilitates mind exploration and is free of external influence/judgment."
Ready to heal your depression through authentic self-expression?
Art making processes include 100 days of intuitive drawing and painting, spontaneous collage, zen doodling for self-exploration, altered bookmaking, found poetry, wordplay, exploratory writing exercises and so much more.