Amplifying Your Goodness
"When you recognize and reflect on even one good thing about yourself, you are building a bridge to a place of kindness and caring."
~ Sharon Salzberg
You have likely made harmful mistakes in your quest for happiness if you are still hurting from unhealed trauma. If you find yourself ruminating upon mistakes you have made in your hurt-fueled search for happiness, this meditation will help you to interrupt the harsh loop of self-criticism.
Repetitively ruminating upon mistakes you have made in the past will recreate old pain anew. When you instead recognize and reflect upon even one good thing about yourself on a daily basis, you will be able to interrupt and eventually eliminate all harsh self-criticism.
Amplifying Your Goodness Meditation
1. Sit comfortably in a relaxed posture and close your eyes.
2. Bring to mind one small thing you have done or said recently that was kind.
3. As you recall this kind gesture, take delight in the feeling of goodness that moves through your body, heart and mind.
4. Amplify this feeling of goodness for five minutes in order to deeply calm your nervous system.
5. You might be inspired at this point, to say some kind words about yourself, such, "I am a good person, I am kind, or I am loving."
6. Happiness is your birthright. And, all true happiness births from kindness, for yourself and others. See how long you can carry this calm certainty of your goodness in your body today.
Heal Depression with
Free Course! Explore three simple but profound intuitive art and writing exercises to help you to heal your shadow, amplify your intuition, and access inspiration!
I will never sell your information, for any reason, and you can opt out at any time!